Upon Customer request, UCF can offer its valued Customers with one or more of the following services:
- Wear type assessment and optimum alloy selection.
- Upgrade of cement and raw mills to increase their output & decrease their power consumption.
- Grinding process evaluation and optimization.
- Reproduction of the existing customer's liners by reverse engineering or offering a new design.
- Equipment follow up and monitoring (mill liners, hammers, drag chains, grizzly bears, crusher wear plates ...).
In addition to the above, UCF conducts frequent free of charge training programs at its premises for cement plant engineers which include:
- Lectures on: Metallurgical fundamentals of cast alloys applied for cement industry (wear resistant alloys mainly high Criron and steel, austenitic Mn steel, and heat resistant alloys).
- Assessment of wear rate, breakage and deformation of grinding media.